Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Come celebrate during our anniversary event

Hello everyone,
Jacqueline here,

This blog has been in existence since September of 2011.  I posted my first book review in September of 2012.  In January of 2013, it gave birth to another blog of mine - The Book News Journal.  In December 2013/January 2014, I started the work to add a review team to my blog.  Also, during this year, the name changed from JD's Leisure Zone to The Leisure Zone. 

But all during this time, I've never had an anniversary.  And I thought it was time.  Originally I had planned on this only being an anniversary event for The Leisure Zone, but then I realized that The Book News Journal was due one too.

So here it is:












And here's the event link on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/374871152671504/

We also have a form up for authors and other book related folks, who might want to host an hour during the event.  Here's the link for that:
http://goo.gl/forms/SOqjolnDSq

So we sincerely hope you come join us in the celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment