Thursday, January 8, 2015

Jacqueline's review of Dance'n' Luv box set by Alicia & Roy Street

Reviewed by -- Jacqueline Driggers

Book Review of -- Dance 'n' Luv Contemporary Romance Boxed Set (Books 1-3 plus a short story)  by Alicia & Roy Street

My overall star rating -- 5






My review:

If you've never read any of Alicia and Roy Street's romance books before, then you're in for a treat, and this is an excellent set to start with.  Well worth your money.  It contains books 1-3 in the Dance 'n' Luv series, plus a short story that gives some background.  I had read one of the books before, but re-read it with the box set.  I highly recommend it.  Very enjoyable reading!  Great characters and great stories by 2 writers who have become my favorite romance writers.  

Links for the book:





No comments:

Post a Comment