Thursday, January 15, 2015

Jacqueline's review of Captain Blood by Rafael Sabatini

Reviewed by -- Jacqueline Driggers

Book Review of -- Captain Blood by Rafael Sabatini

My overall star rating -- 5






My review:
I downloaded this book on an urge one night while watching the movie, Captain Blood, with Errol Flynn. 
I reached over and nabbed my kindle and did a shopping search, and found this book for free.  Having watched the movie, I was curious to read the book. 



Above is the original trailer for the movie.

I love the movie, and I thoroughly enjoyed the book as well.  The movie cuts out some stuff that is in the book, and changes a thing or two.  If you like the movie, then you'll definitely want to read the book; and the fact that you can get it for free is a definite bonus!

Links for book --

No comments:

Post a Comment