Thursday, November 3, 2016

Review of The Mistletoe Melody by Jennifer Snow

Reviewed by -- Shannan Williams
** Note - this review is by a member the review team this blog used to have. Even though the team has been retired, I still have some reviews of theirs to share. ** 

Book Review of --
The Mistletoe Melody by Jennifer Snow        

Overall star rating --- 5    
   

About the book:
Tis the season of forgiveness…but can she ever forget?

Brad Monroe was truly unbelievable. Blowing back into Brookhollow for three days to film a Christmas special—three years after the accident that killed his best friend…her husband—and expecting Melody to be civil? Please. He'd been the only one who'd survived the tragedy, hightailing it to Nashville and hijacking her dream…Patrick's dream. She'd spent that time grieving, working three jobs, struggling to raise her boys and keep a roof over their heads. Now she was losing ground on all fronts, and not about to forgive and forget. Or give him the one thing that could save them all…"        

Book creation ratings -- Max. total of 30 possible --
Overall total, out of 30 -- 30        
-- Story & characters -- 10        
-- Cover & title -- 10        
-- Editing & formatting -- 10        
* based on a 1-10 scale with:  1-4, poor; 5-7, good; 8-10, very good.*

The review --
This was the first book I have read by this author and I can tell you, it won’t be the last. This book has it all … love, tragedy, strength, passion, loss, learning to love again, etc. Once I started reading this book, it was nearly impossible for me to put it down. I just loved it to pieces! The characters are so well developed … I just felt as if I was right there with them cheering them on. I fell in love with Brad and Melody and their story. I found myself rooting for them pretty quickly despite everything that had happened prior. I can’t wait to read more by this author. She has me hooked … I am a new devoted fan for life! I highly recommend this book.                

Reader Recommendations:
Genre -- romance        
Age recommendations -- 18        
Sex content rating -- very mild        
Violence rating -- very mild        

Links for the book:

Buy it on Amazon

Author's facebook page

Author's website

No comments:

Post a Comment