Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Review of General Houston's Little Spy by Cara Skinner

Reviewed by -- Shadow Walker

Book Review of --
General Houston's Little Spy by Cara Skinner

Overall star rating --- 5        
-- Story & characters -- 10        
-- Cover & title -- 10        
-- Editing & formatting -- 10        

The review --
I had the wonderful experience of living in Ft Worth Texas from 1978-1982. The great thing about Texas is it never leaves you. I love Kentucky with all my heart, but I will always cherish Texas. I still remember the Alamo to this day. The storyline is gripping and the story never gets old.

The author used vivid language that brought the details of that historic struggle to life in the reader's mind. I kept saying in my heart to young Danny and Sam, don't go to San Antonio and the Alamo.

You will enjoy this fast paced historic western book. It will bring tears to your eyes and pride to your heart. It's well written and well worth you time. Enjoy.                

Genre -- Historical Western        
Age recommendations -- 13 and up.        
Sex content rating -- None.        
Violence rating -- Mild.             

No comments:

Post a Comment