Monday, July 17, 2017

Review of Red Silvia by Kristen Holt

Reviewed by -- Shadow Walker

Book Review of --
Red Silvia by Kristen Holt

Overall star rating --- 2        
-- Story & characters -- 5        
-- Cover & title -- 10        
-- Editing & formatting -- 10        

The review --
The story reminds me of a preacher repeating his points over and over as he moves through the sermon. It was a car stuck in mud in a wet field. I love police stories and romance books, but not this one.

I never connected with the characters so I gave up on it after 7 chapters. It was to slow for me to continue and there's too many good books out there to read!

Well edited and nice cover is the highlight of this book. It's not for me but some of you might enjoy it. Different strokes for different folks, I always say. Enjoy."                        

Genre -- Police Romance        
Age recommendations -- 16 and up.        
Sex content rating -- Mild through seven chapters.
Violence rating -- None through seven chapters

No comments:

Post a Comment