Friday, July 21, 2017

Review of Tuey's Course by James Ross

Reviewed by -- Shadow Walker

Book Review of --
Tuey's Course by James Ross        

Overall star rating --- 5        
-- Story & characters -- 10        
-- Cover & title -- 10        
-- Editing & formatting -- 10        

The review --
This story hit so close to home for me that I read the last 10 chapters with tears rolling down my face. What happens to a man when the hits just keep coming in waves? It got so bad in my life that in 2001 just days before 9/11, I walked out of a church and brushed the dirt from my shoes as a witness against them. I have not preached or been back to church since that night. I prayed that night if He needed me then He knew where I was at. I haven't received the Macedonia call since then. I've been where Tuey ends up. how does he react when he comes to that place? You'll never know without reading this book! Great writing, awesome storyline, and an outstanding editing job. Enjoy the journey.

Genre -- Life's drama with a sprinkle of mystery.        
Age recommendations -- 15 and up.        
Sex content rating -- Mild.        
Violence rating -- Mild.     

No comments:

Post a Comment