Hello and welcome to Leisure Zone reviews.
Timeline for the blog:
- This blog started out life as a review blog for facebook games and apps.
- My natural love of books and discovery of ebooks caused me to reinvent this blog, and in September of 2012, this blog became a book review.
- In October of 2013, I tweaked the review format that I was using; adding a 1-5 star rating, an overall content rating, and reader recommendations.
- Along the way, I added book review request forms via google drive.
- In December of 2013, the blog took a new turn when I added a review team.
- That was what prompted the renaming of the blog from JD's Leisure Zone to The Leisure Zone.
- The review team continued for a couple of years until I decided that a review team wasn’t working for me and did away with the team.
- Then the blog had 2 reviewers, me and one part-time reviewer, but he bowed out from reviewing; it just wasn't for him.
- Then it was just wee little me.
- We had a facebook page, but I recently deleted that.
- I don't do book review requests anymore.
- I'm reading for fun now, free books that I snag from Bookbub emails I get, and off the Amazon site.
- I will consider product review requests.
Below, you can view our avatars, from the current one at the top to the very first ones on the bottom.