Saturday, June 22, 2013

Book review of April Drools by Amy Maurer Jones

Book review of:
April Drools Sucking the Life Out of Me! 
by Amy Maurer Jones








This book is the second book in a series of paranormal, fun stories that follow the high school lives of three friends.  One is a witch, one is a werewolf, and the other is a vampire.  The first book was a ton of fun to read, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Here is a link to that review, if you’re interested:


The first book was about the love life of the female vampire in the group.  This one is about the love life of the guy werewolf.  Check out the blurb from the book:
Hardy Hunter, here (your favorite werewolf). Welcome back to Mundane High. Sadly, not much has changed since Valentine’s Day. You’d think my vampire BFF dating the very human captain of the football team would have made life a little easier for a supernatural at Mundane High, but no such luck. Samantha and I are still lonely outcasts looking for love in all the wrong places, but that’s no surprise. The vamp always gets the girl (or guy, in this case) in Hollywood, but what about the werewolf? Yeah, not so much—unless there’s a new she-were in town. 
 Claire Crescent is beyond beautiful, and I haven’t failed to notice. Unfortunately, my human male counterparts haven’t either. Making everything more complicated, the mate Claire left behind at her old school still haunts her heart. For the time being, I’m playing it smart by offering Claire my friendship. I pray, after time, my friendship with her will develop into something deeper.
How did that 1950s love song go? Why Do Fools Fall in Love? Um, yeah, you can say it: My life still sucks!
And you should definitely check out the book.  It’s a great book and a fun read!  I thoroughly enjoyed the first book, and this one does not disappoint.  It is equally as good.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I loved your review and I love your support even more! ;)

    ReplyDelete