Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Jacqueline reviews A Christmas Fling -and- An Evergreen Wedding

Both books Reviewed by -- Jacqueline Driggers

Book Review of -- A Christmas Fling by Beth Barany


Get it on Amazon






My overall star rating -- from 1-5 -- 5





My review:
Just a wonderful Christmas read, or any time of the year for that matter.  I so very much enjoyed this book.  The author has crafted a wonderful tale that will just suck you in and hold your interest to the last.  This is one you'll want to re-read again.  Well worth getting.  I loved it!

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Book Review of -- An Evergreen Wedding by Tanya Goodwin

Get it on Amazon







My overall star rating -- from 1-5 -- 5





My review:
Love this book, absolutely wonderful.  A great read for any time of the year.  Love the story and the characters.  Author Tanya Goodwin has done a bang-up great job on this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment