Friday, August 25, 2017

What I've been reading lately

πŸ”ΉYes, I have shelved the blog.
πŸ”ΉNo, I haven't quit reading books. Though I'm mostly reading books I snag for free on Amazon.
πŸ”ΉSo no, I'm not really doing review requests now.
πŸ”ΉNow you can find my reviews posted on Goodreads mainly.

πŸ’™πŸ“˜πŸ“—πŸ“šπŸ’»πŸ“šπŸ“—πŸ“˜πŸ’™

Jacqueline's Goodreads reviews

Make-Believe Wedding
it was amazing
This is a truly delightful book. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Awesome, from beginning to end, and it doesn't drag or disappoint anywhere. If you want a fun, enjoyable, uplifting read, try this book.
Finding Peace
did not like it
The first 2 or 3 chapters were great, then the book bogged down and got boring. I finished skimming through it to find out how it played out. Some rather harsh scenes in the book, and some stuff that just doesn't come off as believable. ...
Bad Sons
it was amazing
If you like well done murder mystery books, then this one is for you. It is excellently written, in all areas. The characters are all well done. The story, the mystery, is absolutely awesome. There's not much of any violence, and no sex ...
Better Than Chocolate
it was amazing
Well, this is an exceptionally well done romance novel. The characters, the story, the settings - all very well done. This book earns every one of the 5 stars that I gave it. I thoroughly enjoyed. It focus on the story and the interplay ...
A Sexy Mystery - The Series Box Set: The Montgomery Billionaire Bad Boys
did not like it
Underneath all the boobs and cocks and sex scenes, there's a vaguely interesting story; which is the only reason that I skimmed through it. The word 'mystery' in the title is a misnomer, as there is no mystery to it at all. There's some ...
Winter in Sweetwater County
liked it
This is a good book, and a very enjoyable read. Good characters and a good story.
Mail Order Bride Verity: A Sweet Western Historical Romance
liked it
This is a very good book and I enjoyed it. It's a true standalone novel and is an enjoyable read.
A Mail-Order Heart
it was amazing
This is the beginning to a series, but is definitely a stand-alone novel. It concentrates on the story of the book, and doesn't leave any major dangling threads of the other books. It does have a small tease of the next book is all. It's...
Darcy Sweet Mystery Box Set One
liked it
This is a good box set with interesting characters. And it's a true box set of 6 books, good reading here if you like mysteries. Only thing I didn't care for was the supernatural aspect of the series.
Marked by Honor
liked it
This is a really good book, and I enjoyed it a lot. Good story, good characters. Only thing is, it has a couple of gruesome scenes in it. But those are brief. Over all, it's a good book.
Barely a Bride
really liked it
The first 3/4 of this book is very good, and I enjoyed it a lot. Good characters and an interesting story. It's the last few chapters that I didn't care for. That's what kept it from getting 5 stars. Parts in the last few chapters that g...
The Rogue and I
liked it
Reasonably good book, interesting read. Entertaining.
Winning the Duke
liked it
This is a nice historical romance, but not a great one. You almost have more book than you do story. And towards the end, it takes a leap that isn't indicated anywhere else in the book.

goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment