Reviewed by -- Lee'Anne
Note - by a former
blog reviewer - the team has been retired, but still have reviews of theirs to
share.
Book Review of --
Worth the Chase (Worth
It Series Book 1) by J.L. Beck
Find it on Amazon
Overall star rating
--- 5
Book creation ratings
--
based on a 1-10 scale
-- 1-4, poor -- 5-7, good -- 8-10, great --
-- Story &
characters -- 10
-- Cover & title
-- 10
-- Editing &
formatting --10
The review --
Ah! Such a fantastic
read, as I’ve come to expect from JL Beck! I’m a big fan of the kingpin series
and an even bigger fan of the bittersweet series, so my excitement level was
near a 10 with the start of this book, and JL Beck definitely does not disappoint.
I laughed out loud from the very first page. I just love this author's writing,
flow, and character development. This series is a crossover from the two
original series centering around Alzerro’s daughter from the kingpin series and
Corey’s son from the Bittersweet series.
Gia King is ready to
get out and experience life away from her father’s watchful eyes, so she packs
up and heads for Auburn University. Chase Winchester is Auburn’s notorious
playboy with an attitude to match. The attraction between the two is immediate,
but Gia isn’t willing to have a one night stand and doesn’t think that Chase
would possibly be interested in more. When Gia’s father catches them in a
compromising position and Gia blurts that Chase is her boyfriend, things get
really interesting.
I really enjoyed the
passion and emotion written into this book. It’s definitely one you won’t want
to put down once you’ve started reading. I can’t wait for the next installment.
Bravo JL Beck!
Reader Recommendations
Genre -- Romance
Age recommendations --
18+
Sex content rating -- hot
Violence rating -- moderate

No comments:
Post a Comment