Reviewed by -- Shadow
Walker
Book Review of -- Dead
Man Code by R. Weir
Overall star rating --
5
-- Story &
characters -- 10
-- Cover & title
-- 10
-- Editing -- 10
The review
I'm a sad man today.
Five books and five grand slam home runs. The story line comes off the
headlines of today. I must admit at the halfway point in the book, I snuck over
to the last chapter to see how the story wrapped up. This fast paced,
well-edited book just kept getting more intense, that I had to know before
journey's end. I hope that there's more books to come and I tip my hat to the
author. I will say that this book is a must read. Enjoy!
Genre - Detective
Mystery.
Age - 15 and up.
Sex content rating -
Very mild.
Violence rating -
Moderate
No comments:
Post a Comment