Reviewed by -- Shadow
Walker
Book Review of --
Dead Men Do Come Back
by Steven C. Levi
Overall star rating
--- 4
-- Story &
characters -- 9
-- Cover & title
-- 10
-- Editing &
formatting -- 10
The review --
The book starts out
fast and I got the sense that I was embarking on a 5 star story. It's hard to
beat a murder mystery set in Alaska. We have a likable U.S. Marshall and a host
of well developed characters. Murder, gold, thievery, and a beautiful woman thrown
into the mix. How could such a book tumble from my five star rank? I didn't like the way the story kept dragging
along. To much time was spent chewing on the same facts for my liking. I wasn't
thrilled with the ending of the book, but that's just me.
The book was well
edited and it eventually got to the end. It was a good read and worth your
while to read it.
Enjoy.
Genre -- Mystery
Thriller
Age recommendations --
12 and older
Sex content rating -- None
Violence rating -- Mild
No comments:
Post a Comment