Sunday, July 9, 2017

Review of -- Dead Man Code by R. Weir

Reviewed by -- Shadow Walker

Book Review of -- Dead Man Code by R. Weir

Overall star rating -- 5

-- Story & characters -- 10
-- Cover & title -- 10
-- Editing -- 10

The review
I'm a sad man today. Five books and five grand slam home runs. The story line comes off the headlines of today. I must admit at the halfway point in the book, I snuck over to the last chapter to see how the story wrapped up. This fast paced, well-edited book just kept getting more intense, that I had to know before journey's end. I hope that there's more books to come and I tip my hat to the author. I will say that this book is a must read. Enjoy!

Genre - Detective Mystery.
Age - 15 and up.
Sex content rating - Very mild.
Violence rating - Moderate

No comments:

Post a Comment