Sunday, July 23, 2017

Review of Paddy's Score by James Ross

Reviewed by -- Shadow Walker

Book Review of --
Paddy's Score by James Ross

Overall star rating --- 5
-- Story & characters -- 10
-- Cover & title -- 10
-- Editing & formatting -- 10

The review --
I have never read a book that's evoked such a range of emotion within me like this book in particular. I wanted to reach into the pages of this work and rip the very essence from several characters. The author was very successful in reaching that deeply into this reviewer's emotions and I applaud his work. I even went and read the ending of the story halfway through the book. I had to read the ending before going any deeper into the book. Once again this book is better than the one's before,and that's saying something! I salute the writer and editor who worked on this book. It's a job well done. I encourage you to get the book and enjoy!                        

Genre -- Mystery.         
Age recommendations -- 16 and up.        
Sex content rating -- Moderate.        
Violence rating -- Moderate.        
Though the violence and sex scenes are few in this work, some might be shocking to their system.                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment