Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Review of Rising Empire, Part 3, by C.S. Woolley

Reviewed by -- Shadow Walker

Book Review of --
Rising Empire, Part 3, The Chronicles of Celadmore by C.S. Woolley        

Overall star rating --- 5
-- Story & characters -- 8
-- Cover & title -- 10
-- Editing & formatting -- 10

The review --
I must admit that I lost track of the book's story since the last book, so I appreciated the list of characters and short review at the start of the book. It took a while for me to reconnect with everything. It's a wonderful story with plenty of energy, drama, action, and strong imagery. I felt like I was in the story looking at the action first hand. I found the ending disappointing though I understand it. It's a story set in war time and things happen. I won't do into it but it's really good. Enjoy.

Genre -- War Drama        
Age recommendations -- 16 and up        
Sex content rating -- Mild.        
Violence rating -- Moderate.        

No comments:

Post a Comment